Humida values your privacy
Collection of data
Humida collects two kinds of information about the users of this website; “Personal Information” (among which , but not limited to, your name, telephone number and e-mail address) and non-personal information and anonymous “Collective Information” (like information about the number of users on our website). Only when you voluntary provide us this information or when the information is collected through cookies on the way described in this policy, Humida will not collect “personal information” in relation to your use of this website.
Please read this agreement carefully so you can determine the correctness of every personal information of you we have at our disposal and also check how you can request Humida to adjust or destroy your personal data.
To meet your request of information, we ask you to pass your name, title, company to which you are connected, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You can also on completely voluntary basis pass us the optimal time we can contact you, the yearly income of the company you are connected to, the number of employees of the company your connected to, and other relevant information [when this information is applicable to the information you request of us].
Use of collected data
We will use the information you give us to (a) answer your specific requests; (b) at your request, send you additional information in relations to Humida and our services you might find interesting; (c) in the management of the website and (d) like explained in this agreement; (e) for general corporate purposes like administration, marketing and sales; (f) in context of possible or actual fusion, take-over or sale of the total company or a part of it; (g) to meet the law and policy.
Humida can form time to time transfer your Personal Information to marketing advisers, in which case the advisers will be prohibited to use your personal data unless the data they need to assist Humida in sales of its services and products. They will be demanded to follow the regulations of this agreement.
General – When you visit our website, information regarding your browser type, system, IP-address and domain name through which you got access to our website, is collected. Furthermore, we can collect information regarding your controlling behaviour, like the number of times you visited our website, the date you visited our website and the time you spend on our website. Furthermore, Humida can check your reactions on advertisements, e-mails and content of the website to determine if you are qualified to receive HTML-based e-mails, to determine how many users read their e-mail and to allow our server to keep statistics in relation to an e-mail campaign of Humida. This information is strictly used for intern purposes, in particular for managing our website and to improve it. It is also an aid to adjust our communication to your needs to which we can improve our service and usability of our website. The collection of this kind of information, either by us, either through data-collectors is submissive to regulations like described in this agreement.
The use of GIF documents – In addition to our own cookies, we use Pixels or transparent GIF documents on our website to manage our online marketing better through advertisements and e-mails. These GIF documents will be supplied by one or more service providers, depending on our indications in relation to their goal. The documents allow us and our service providers to find out which advertisements and e-mails brought you to our website and how you use our website.
Examples of how Humida and our third service providers use these GIF documents, contain:
- Check the reactions of clients on our advertisements, e-mails and the content of the website;
- Determine your possibility to receive a-mail messages on HTML basis. This possibility helps us and our service providers to send you e-mails in the format you can read;
- The be able to check the number of users who open the e-mail, so our service providers can deliver joint statistics concerning e-mail campaigns.
Allowing us to adjust our online interaction to improve our customer service and technical functions of our website and offers and promotions of which we assume they interest you, this only with your approval to receive such e-mails. To carry out these or other activities, your personal data which you gave us previously (like your name and e-mail address), is linked to the information about how you got to our website and how you left our website, which is provided us through the GIF documents.
Data we release
By applicable law, your personal data will be passed on and shared by us and our service providers (as explained below):
- Between Humida and her related companies;
- To a third party in relations to a suggested of effective sale, merger or transmission of the whole or partly company or department;
- To other people who are allowed or are demanded to require the data on basis of the applicable law or rules.
Every access to such information will be limited to the target to which such information is provided to us or our service providers. Humida, her related companies and service providers are located worldwide. Accordingly your Personal Data can be transferred to countries where there is another level of privacy protection in effect, then that of Belgium or your country or whereabouts. For example, in case you require Humida to conduct services which will be executed in France of the Netherlands, Humida will forward your request to the location of Humida in these countries. Humida will, on your request, notify you detailed to which companies and countries your data will be forwarded.
Links and websites of third parties
How can you choose to no longer receive messages from Humida.
You are entitled to request Humida to:
- Provide you with a copy of your personal data which it possesses;
- Stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, in whole or partially, like you indicate;
- Correct every fault in your personal data;
- Adjust your personal data where necessary.
When you would like a copy of your personal data which we have in our system and which is provided us by our website, or when you no longer want to receive messages in relation to marketing, please send us a request to email@example.com or written to the Marketing Department of Humida on Heppensesteenweg 57, 3945 Ham, Belgium. If this information is wrong or incomplete, please inform us by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take the necessary steps to correct this immediately (unless there is further information necessary to carry out this request). U can also request to delete your name and other personal data out of our files. In every previous scenario, we will take reasonable steps to complete your request immediately, except legal or other limiting regulations.
Notification of changes
Humida can, on own initiative, adjust this policy on every moment on a regular way through publishing the adjusted policy document on this website. If we make any significant changes to this policy document in relations to the use of your personal data, we will notify you through e-mail or letter and you will be offered the choice to decline the adjusted policy document. Once the adjustments are in effect, every new collected information will be submitted to the regulations of the new policy document. (If you accept the new policy document, your personal data will be used in agreement to this new policy document. When you choose to decline the new policy document, your personal data will be used in agreement to the previous policy document). If there are no significant changes, which influence our treatment of your personal data, made on this policy document then the revised policy document will be in force from the moment of publication. In that case your visit to or use of our website will be seen as an acceptance of the revised policy document. If you requested to receive marketing or other materials, and if you receive electronic messages from us regularly, it is possible the changes to our policy document will be forwarded you by e-mail. We recommend you to consult this page on the website regularly and especially before passing along your personal data through this website. This policy document can exclusively be changed with written permission of Humida. The last adjustment to this policy document took place on 14th may 2018.
Humida takes great value in carefully dealing with your personal data. For this Humida has imported a policy and procedures in connection the technology and security , which are adjusted to the nature of the data, to prevent the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the not-permitted announcement or unauthorized access to such data. Personal data collected through this website will be kept on servers in the United States of America and in Belgium, these servers are submitted to the IT-security policy and procedures of Humida. If your whereabouts are in another jurisdiction you need to be aware that once your personal data is collected, these will be transferred to our servers, and that the United States of America on this moment doesn’t yet have an unified law on data protection.
Access, means, enforcement and accountability
Necessary data transfer
Humida can transfer personal data if this is necessary to comply to a legal obligation or to comply to a regularly request by the national authorities of a country. This includes: the national safety and maintenance of the law or protection of our rights and/or properties.
Humida takes great value in the safety of children which use the internet and will never intentionally collect personal data of minors (children under the age of 13 or every other age determined by the local law)[without previous and verifiable parental consent]. If we notice that a minor tries to provide personal data or provides personal data through our website, we will delete every such personal data out of our data files.
Questions regarding this policy
The principles of privacy of Humida
Humida commits to the following:
- Humida will limit the collection of data to which we find necessary. Humida collects data of her appreciated customers, which gives Humida the opportunity to manage the customer files, create marketing data in relation to the service providers and the products of Humida, to offer “white pages” with articles that can be useful for customers, to receive certain information to manage and improve the website of Humida, and to meet every necessary jurisdictional demands. Our customers will be notified by us about the kind of information we collect and also op which way this information will be used.
- Humida collects data of her appreciated employees, which gives Humida the opportunity to manage employee privileges and related employee provisions, this for personnel policy and personnel training and for immigration purposes, and also to meet every necessary jurisdictional demands.
- Customers need to indicate whether they accept the policy document or not before Humida can use the information of customers who are on the website. You can choose if you provide Humida with information which it can use with the purpose of sending you information, either by telephone, by fax or e-mail. On any moment you have the choice to determine you no longer want to let Humida use your data and Humida will to its best abilities cease to process to previous provided personal data. Concerning the offline activities of Humida, a customer can let Humida know by simply written request that he/she no longer wants the extra information. (the choice of which determines that you no longer want Humida to use this data) and Humida will to its best abilities comply to such request.
- Humida uses safety procedures. Humida makes sure that every reasonable technical and organizational measures are taken which it finds fitting and in conformity to the nature of the personal data which our customers or employees provide Humida. Humida strives to avoid unauthorised access, maintain a correct data file, ensure that there will not be unlawfully use of data and that the professional industrial standards are maintained as protection to the loss, abuse or adjustment of the data which Humida has available for its services and data processing.
- Release of information. Besides the use of the data of customers of employees to comply to certain requests of its respectively customers or employees, Humida provides the to its provides data if this is demanded by the law or by law regulations. In addition Humida can provide certain data, to its related companies or not-related third parties which are contracted by Humida to provide certain services for or on behalf of Humida (service providers). (Which are held to policy regulations regarding the privacy and the use of your personal data). Also, data can be provided to third parties in relation to a proposed or effective sale, merger or transmission of a part of the company or department.
- The expectations of Humida from its service providers. The service providers of Humida can have access to the personal data files of Humida provided by our customers or employees, to provide certain services to Humida. Humida expects that these service providers keep to the principles of privacy like explained in this policy, when gaining access to the personal data of customers or employees. As a part of the procedure for selection of its service providers which it accepts as business partners, the connection to privacy and safety plays an important role.